Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Interview Someone From Different Culture

I interviewed one of my classmates who is from Brazil. If I am invited for dinner. I would go there on time because I would not let any bady wait on me. I would take wind, so everybady can have a drink before dinner. I would wear long sleeve clothes because that what they would expect form me. I would take my shose off next to door and put out side of house. I would take some dessert so everybady can eat after dinner. I wouldn't take dishes to kitchen because I am guest. I wouldn't smoke at her place because they would think I have bad habbits. I would have dinner in family style, sit with everybady and pray before food is served. I would appreciyte the person who cooks food. Enjoy dinner with everbady. After dinner, I would like to stay for some time, but that all depends on what time it is or is it weekends or weekdays. If it's weekends I would stay until midnight. I would bring some good topics that impresses everbody and learn more about their culthre. I would know about their currnt life. I would make good imression.

1 comment:

John said...

I agree with Nirant that Brazilian people are very polite. I find it interesting that you are expected to wear long sleeve clothes, so the information is really helpful. Now, I have a better idea of what I should do if I visit a Brazilian family.