Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Places Visited on Vacation

I have visited a lot of placeson my vacation. I have been to Disney World a couple of times. I went there with all of my family. We took about five or six cars because my family is big. I took most of rides there with my cousins. It was crowded at Disney World. I took some water rides in the afternoon because it was hot. I enjoyed the Mount Rusumore ride the most. Last year in the summer I went to Busch Gardens. I went there with my friend, once we got there, we took those yearly passes, so we could go again if we want to. I liked the Busch Gardens a lot. It was crowded we took almost all rides twice. It wasn't that busy in the morning, but it got busier in the afternoon I liked the Shikra ride the most. Mostly I enjoy where ever I go on my vacation.

2 comments:

John said...

You have visited some good places to have fun and do things. Do you think you have to do something on a vacation, or is it okay to look at things like the Grand Canyon or the Everglades? Have you gone back to Busch Garden to take advantage of your year pass?

Enzo said...

me and my causin were palning to go Key West on this spring break. sure i went back to Buch Garden.